At Con Yeager, we focus on bringing the highest quality products and services in the spice distribution and seasoning manufacturing to commercial and retail customers around the country.
What started in the late 1890’s as a one-man-shop in a Shadyside garage was incorporated in March 1928 by Conrad Yeager, after his business survived through two major wars and the Great Depression. More than 90 years later, Con Yeager Spice Company is still owned and operated by the same family.
Originally located in a small office building on Spring Garden Avenue on Pittsburgh’s North Side, we moved to Zelienople, PA in 1983 in order to expand our growing operations—our first of five future expansions. In 2000, we completed a brand-new administration and production facility, and in August 2001, we completed a new storage facility. Then in mid-2011, we expanded once again to a new location in New Castle, PA, which now serves as our storage and distribution center. All production is handled at our Zelienople location, which now has enhanced facilities to meet federal regulations, allergen separation requirements, and to increase our production capacity to meet ever-increasing demand. In the Spring of 2012, we relocated our retail outlet from our Zelienople plant to nearby Evans City, PA, which allowed us to dedicate more space to production and product inventory.
We know we wouldn’t be here today without Conrad, but most importantly, we wouldn’t be here without our customers. That’s why our commitment to never compromising on quality, safety, freshness, and flavor drives everything we do. We have an industry reputation for providing excellent technical services and hope to establish a long-standing relationship in meeting all of your food processing needs.